Winston!

Winston!
The many faces of Winston

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Statesman Finnabair Winston O'Reilly and his State of the Union address


Ok, I am just loving my new camera.  As I go through all the menu items on the camera, I need a subject to try the different settings.  Winston is always willing to be my model (I think he loves me!) and I take advantage of his generosity.  Here is an example of both direct and 30 degree offset bounce lighting with the remote light supplying 75% of the light.  There were also 2 shop lights on the right bouncing 1000 watts off the ceiling.  Then there is the post production where the sepia tones, vignetting and grain were added to transform the shot into something that I really like.  Double click on the image to see a bigger version.  Winston looks like he is ready to address parliament or something.  I hope you like it.  He is one handsome lad, don't you think?  I love this dog!

No comments:

Post a Comment