Winston!

Winston!
The many faces of Winston

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Lunch Time


I went home for lunch today and as I entered the kitchen I saw Winston's little face looking at me through the mesh of his pen. He was looking at me forelorn with those amazing green/grey eyes, sitting quietly except for his little tail that was furiously wagging back and forth. I felt compelled to reach in and pick him up. I couldn't have done otherwise. Then it struck me that after just 3 days Winston, who is 8 weeks old, has begun successfully training the old human. All he has to do is sit quietly, look cute and the man will pick him up, coo, pet him, protect him, even feed him. It is somewhat frightening that our puppy is a better trainer than I am! Who says an old human can't learn new tricks? Winston, the human whisperer ....

No comments:

Post a Comment