Winston!

Winston!
The many faces of Winston

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Winston enjoyed some sunshine on this gorgeous day. Winston is still trying to make friends with Elliott and Carly. They are tolerating him but they still are not playing very much and he had a scary encounter with Carly today. Elliott is more approachable, he so wants them to be his friends! Poor little guy. One day soon he will be big enough to kick their butts!
Little stud man!!! I took this pic for you, Andy!


Winston is quite the chow hound! I made some cookies (human) and he was going nuts smelling them. I could not even eat them in his presence, I had to leave the room! He likes treats as Mark noted in his blog update! I think he will be food motivated for sure :)
He is adjusting quite well and has started showing more signs of his independence today. Every day is a new adventure for him. It has been a ball to share his new experiences.

No comments:

Post a Comment