Winston!

Winston!
The many faces of Winston

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Snagglepuss!!!



Winston is the toothless wonder! We just asked the vet Friday about his teeth. On Friday they were quite snug but today he was chewing a bully stick and I guess his teeth fell out!


He is growing up! Another landmark event in his little life.




Of course, Winston has a huge assortment of toys but he really loves plastic water bottles. The bottles make a great crackling sound and he can roll them around on the floor.

Winston also likes bubble wrap and his other fave is toilet paper!


However, a mud hole is really the best toy of all!

2 comments:

  1. Hey- What happened to the puppy we sold you?? I could have sworn that there was a puppy in your car when you left Lake Wales. OMG- Winston is so cute, I just cant stand it any more. I am dying to get my hands on my first grand dog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He looks just like you, Andy (and he looks a bit like Riley, too! :)

    ReplyDelete