Winston!

Winston!
The many faces of Winston

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Strike a pose!


These are some pics from our Seagrove weekend that were taken with Mark's nephew Logan's new  camera.
To see me is to love me! 
What?! I thought I heard the treat word!

Just give me the treats and no one will get hurt!


A rare sighting of Carly and Winston! Carly says" "why is he so special?"
Elliott!!!!! The big man!

Always posing (and with that back leg kicked out--his signature!) Yeah, I'm a stud!
Elliott and Winston: best buds


Elliott= happy dog!



No words can even express his absolute cuteness!

2 comments:

  1. Love Carly's face! :-)

    They are all adorable, as usual!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the pics are great. Carly's look says it all. Even she knows that that WInston is the Chosen One. Riley says, "Winston, I am your faaaatherrr! The leg out to the side is called the Glen sit and is typical of most Glens due to their short height and log backs. The head tilt comes honestly to Winston. He is a stud!

    ReplyDelete