Winston!

Winston!
The many faces of Winston

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Puppy for dinner?

This is Winston's weigh in. We only have a food scale ( you know dietitian's and freaky food behavior! ) so we had to place him in the saute pan on the scale to weigh him. He weighed in at : 8lbs 8 oz! He is growing right before our eyes.
I took this pic because I loved the way he had his little legs kicked back and then crossed over--too cute. The pic does not quite capture the reality of how cute it was though.


Winston continues to bring us much laughter and joy! It is hard to look at the little guy and not laugh out loud! He still sleeps a lot but when he plays it is all out rip roaring fun. He is mostly playing alone or with Mark and I as Carly and El are still holding out.

Here Winston demonstrates how to properly use a leash. We have not put him on the leash yet but he caught the end of it while Mark was carrying it and thought it make a great tug of war toy.



As you can tell, we are still having a great time with our little Glen of Imaal. I just wish Carly and Elliott would join in on the fun. I can keep dreaming I guess.











No comments:

Post a Comment