Winston!

Winston!
The many faces of Winston

Friday, May 21, 2010

A full week!

Winston really had a full week this week. He had his regular puppy class and he also started going into work with Mark for just a few hours at the end of the day.  Mark found that Winston could be totally occupied with a pig's ear! I really was hesitant to let him have them but I gave in! We are saving them as a special treat he can have when he visits Mark's office. I know that he remembered that pig cartilage too because today when we arrived, Winston went in the front door of the building and RAN to Mark's office!! He knew where he was going and was super excited. I know it looks like his neck is glowing in the pic--it is from the reflective collar and the flash on my cell phone camera. 







Winston also visited the doggie day care and grooming salon that Carly and Elliott go to: http://bellapoochgrooming.com/indexMain.html  
He was a little leery at first because there were a lot of barky big dogs and a really loud Beagle but Winston soon settled in and was at ease. He even took on his laid back pose with his back legs kicked out. Winston met the owner, Tracey and had fun seeing the other doggies. We want him to experience life to the fullest and have a lot of socialization. (yes, I know he is a dog!!! I was talking to someone the other day about him they said: "are you talking about your DOG??!!" When I was talking about socializing him---she wasn't a dog person! )




This afternoon Winston took a dip in the pond! He likes the water and he was interested in the water plants!


He found a stick and swam around in the shallows. He enjoys cooling off in the water.   I bet the pond will become one of his favorite places this summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment