Winston!

Winston!
The many faces of Winston

Wednesday, May 19, 2010



Winston gets a trim on his feet as Elliott looks on. Winston was a great sport and never even moved while Mark trimmed his feet. Next up, we will have to brave trimming his ears---YIKES!


A rare sighting: Carly, Elliott and Winston playing! Carly is still holding out for day to day playing. She really does tolerate a lot from him but she is not ready to give in and play much.



My Facebook friends will recognize this pic I posted today. All 3 doggies together. A true treat! As long as Winston does not touch Carly everything is alright! It is kinda like the siblings riding in the car" mom, he is touching me!!!" Maybe one day...I can dream! :)



1 comment:

  1. Lord! I would PAY for a dog that let me even touch his paws without having a fit! Good Boy Winston!

    ReplyDelete