Winston!

Winston!
The many faces of Winston

Sunday, August 1, 2010



I was out of town for work and Mark sent me this video of Winston chilling in his puppy paddling pool .  He really loves the water and it has been so hot. He runs to the pool after every walk.



I want to train Winston to ring a bell to go outside. Elliott has a bell he rings to go outside but it is like a desk top service bell and harder for Winston to learn to ring. So, I had our friend Jan make Winston his own bells for the door. We have just started the training by ringing the bells each time Winston goes "outside." Here he poses with his bells.


Mark wanted Winston to have a "new" toy because Winston seemed bored with his toy collection. I have a few toys stashed away that are new so I gave him this pink pig. He likes it and Carly LOVES to take it from him! Mostly she just likes to irritate him and she takes great pride in that. I wished I had snapped a pic of the look on her face today when she had the pig. She looked like the Cheshire cat!  Winston looks so innocent with this pig. Trust me though...he is not!

1 comment: