Winston!

Winston!
The many faces of Winston

Sunday, August 15, 2010

weekend events


Winston after  his brushing.
Winston and Elliott in the puppy paddling pool!
Winston still loves to stretch all out!
Winston just loves to pose for the camera. He is growing into such a handsome lad.

If anyone knows me, they know I CAN'T wait to open gifts!!! I am like a kid! I usually open and get my gifts a few days before the event! My family always gives me a hard time about this so I made sure to "save" this gift from my sister to open on my ACTUAL birthday. Well, apparently Winston is like me and does not like to wait! He found this gift and began opening it. Fortunately, he did not damage anything and just made it through the outer layer! He usually never tears things like this up!!! He wants me to have my gifts early! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment