Winston!

Winston!
The many faces of Winston

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Tracking Cam!

OK, I added music to the movie and I was unhappy with the decrease in quality so I deleted the post and I'm starting over. It still isn't as nice the original, but it gives you an idea of what we are doing. Here goes:

We've been so pleased with Winston's tracking progress. He gets really excited as soon as he sees his tracking harness (and starts whining...I'm working on it).

This evening Kelli slipped out the front door and walked around the house and out to the greenbelt. As usual, she left some treats along the the way to help keep Winston motivated. I'm not sure he still needs the treats as he loves the game.
This time I decided to record the event. It's really shaky and really too long (4 min), but it shows how much fun tracking can be with a motivated buddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment