Winston!

Winston!
The many faces of Winston

Monday, April 26, 2010

Cabbage Patch Puppy

Winston is obsessed with my garden-he loves the big leaves on the cabbages. See, babies really do come from cabbage patches!
Always helpful, Winston helps with the garbage. (Looks like an advertisement for Glad bags!)

Winston has learned he can jump now. Not that he goes very high on those short legs but he loves to jump on Elliott. Elliott really enjoys it...most of the time. Sometimes El just does not want to play. Carly still keeps her distance for the most part.
This photo looks really menacing but I promise they are just playing! I took this pic right when they were snapping the air playing. Even though Elliott looks vicious here I PROMISE he plays nice with the baby!





1 comment:

  1. I wish i was there to smell his puppy breath. Don't worry, Carly will come around soon. Keep the posts going, we love them. Haven't heard anything from the other litter members as of yet.

    ReplyDelete