Winston!

Winston!
The many faces of Winston

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Let there be peace on earth!

We made a trip by the playground and Winston was captivated by two little girls on the swings. The swings are kinda squeaky so I think he liked the sound. It is so funny to watch his enjoyment of everyday events. Everything is a new experience for him! You, again! Winston continues to try to make friends with Elliott! So far, no dice...

I love the way Winston has his lil' back legs kicked out here. I just had to included it!



YAY!!!! VICTORY!!! Let there be peace on earth!!!! Elliott and Winston play!!!! This brings me so much joy!!! I still hope that one day they will be great buddies.


1 comment:

  1. yay! I can get over how cute Winston is. He reminds me so much of Riley. I love the way he lays with all of his belly on the cool tile. ash

    ReplyDelete