Winston!

Winston!
The many faces of Winston

Monday, April 12, 2010

Does this fur coat make my butt look big?


Winston has been with us for two weeks. We weighed him yesterday and he came in at 10 lb, 9 oz. Two weeks ago he weighed 7 lb, 10 oz. That's almost 1 1/2 lbs a week!
Asked to comment on this remarkable weight gain, Winston just said, "I'm in training. It's all muscle. I tell you they are working me like a dog. Now, please pass the Milk Bone Biscuits and maybe I'll have another Puppy Pepperoni".

2 comments:

  1. One of my favorite pics of beastie boy! He is already half of Carly's weight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man o Manoschevitz does that dog ever remind me of his dear old dad. The fact that he is already half Carly's weight does not bode well for her and Elliot in the near future. You guys better get your licks and tricks in before Winston takes over. This picture is really cute.

    ReplyDelete