Winston!

Winston!
The many faces of Winston

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

super rhinodog (rhino as in nose!)

We have been leaving tasty little tidbits inside Winston's crate in order to make it a fun place for him to go and find treats. Today when I came home and let beastie boy out, he ran to his crate to look for treats!! It was soo funny! The boy is a chow hound!
You can see him trying to pull up the mat in this pic to check underneath for treats! I love this dog!

In the car for a short trip. He just looked so cute, I had to take a pic. Part of me really wants him to grow up but the other part of me wants him to stay a puppy forever! I love his puppy breath, puppy grunts and crazy antics!


1 comment:

  1. I love this dog as well. I hope we get to see him before he gets too big

    ReplyDelete