Winston!

Winston!
The many faces of Winston

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Winston welcomes spring!

Winston learned about rain a few days ago and now he has discovered spring! First let me say that azaleas are poisonous to dogs and I would never let him eat them or leave him unattended with them. BTW, here is a link from the ASPCA about plants to avoid with pets: http://www.aspca.org/pet-care/poison-control/plants/

So, Winston explored the flowers and found that many bugs and leaves were behind the bushes. I took a series of poses as he played.
We call this look his "Puss in Boots" look like the character from the"Shrek" sequels. He looks so sweet and innocent! Wait,though and the little terrier will soon emerge...barking, rolling and ratting!
"Who's there?!"

"I am the cutest puppy in the world!! Why can't Carly and Elliott see that and play with me?!"


Just had to share his cuteness!


No comments:

Post a Comment