Winston!

Winston!
The many faces of Winston

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Exclusive never before seen footage!!

This is a raw video clip that I caught through the kitchen window. After I let the dogs out, I went inside for a jacket and I caught this exclusive footage!!! Carly initiated playing with Winston and it looks like she had fun!! Then Elliott joined in, too!

Carly is the one with the red collar. Elliott is not wearing his collar because I took it off since Winston likes to grab him by the collar( he has not been brave enough to try that to Carly....yet!)

Forgive the wooden post in the shot but I was afraid to show myself while they were playing for fear Carly would stop playing!

This is a huge first for Carly and Winston. I am sure it will continue to be a struggle for her to like Winston but this was a big first step for Carly. Winston was soooooo happy!




4 comments:

  1. He looks mortified---but yeah! Play from both of them. It takes a while to get initiated into the Westie club!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I were Carly and Elliot, I would get in all the abuse I could now, because Winston will be kicking the crud out of them in the very near future. Ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you are right, Andy!!! I think he is going to give them a run for the money! He is relentless and fearless. I really do think they dislike him b/c he is a different breed. They were much kinder to Barclay (my sister's Westie.)

    ReplyDelete